Thursday, July 18, 2013

new beginnings...

Well seeing it has been over two years since I made a post... time for change.

A lot has happened and I have decided to turn this blog into a digital journal of sorts that will be a compilation of photos and tid bits of the life I am living out as well as my family and friends. I think this will be a fun way to look back and see what I did and who I did it with!

So, for a 2013 recap.. 

JANUARY
 
11:40 shows..
FEBRUARY


Chocolate covered strawberries..

 We installed our rain barrell..


MARCH

We had some fun home plumbing repairs.. 

 Listened to so great live music at Oak Street Draft House..

 Visited New Braunfels..


APRIL

 Hung out at the NASCAR Races..


Avery turned 3..

 had lunch with my cupcake..

 Jazz Fest..



MAY

Cinco de Mayo..

Yummy BBQ in Dallas..

 Margaret Hunt Bridge in Dallas..

 My lillies bloomed for the first time in 2 years..


JUNE

Cupcake turned 21!


Jacob was Born!


I won a trip to NeoCon in Chicago!








 I will have a separate post that includes memories from our trip!

Backyard 11:40 show..


 We celebrated our 3 year wedding anniversay..

 JULY
Lake days begin..

Backyard & grilling season..

Martin annual Fish Fry.. 


 Visited Reenie & Pop Pop in Houston..







that pretty much brings us up to speed for 2013! 
So much has already happened this year!
 I'm excited for the rest of it! 

cheers!
Allison






No comments:

Post a Comment