Wednesday, July 21, 2010

tying the knot...

on June 26th, Rhett and I tied the knot at Myers Park in McKinney, TX. it was the happiest day of my life. Marrying my best friend of 7 years was an awesome experience. I can't believe how fast the day went.

Here are some pictures from the ceremony..
gazebo.
water bottles for guests outside at the ceremony..


hiding behind papa hear..
he was so calm.. or at least he was around me.. :)
giving me away.. *tear*
we're married..
we did it.. time to party!
The reception was inside the "landing" as Myers Park calls it. It was air conditioned.. no worries!!
milk glass bud vases with yellow craspedia flowers..i think this was my favorite decor of the reception.
the vintage table with photographs from our parent's and granparent's weddings. I also displayed our mom's wedding dresses! i loved this table as well.

one of the centerpieces
flower seed favors
tree branch centerpiece
bride's cake
of course it was a soccer jersey..
first dance..
at the reception..
toasts..
getting in the limo..
ready to head out..
bye!
 Thank you to all of our friends and family who helped make this day so incredibly perfect! I can not put into words how wonderful the day was!

No comments:

Post a Comment